Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Praise Report!

So when my sister and I decided to read our Everyday with Jesus Bible we decided that we were going to also write a monthly prayer list for things that we need encouragement with, help with etc.

I had planned on putting up the list so that we may have your prayers to go along with ours, but I am please to say that God has heard our prayers and my sister will be having a job soon! Praise God because we both have been stressed in the matter of gaining employment since we graduated from college and I am just so happy to see God working in her life. Also, I applied to the same place and spoke with someone over the phone about it and he sounded optimistic so I'm hoping that I will soon have a job there as well. Even if I don't I'm just so happy to be witness to God working in my sister's life because this past year hasn't been easy and I'm just glad to see that things are looking up :)

Please keep us in your prayers and be blessed everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Too bad this isn't facebook. I don't have much to say; I just wanted to "like" this blog.

    ReplyDelete